4.23.2010

this week, I've fallen in love with many oceans


image captured in Kona (May 2009)
I've always loved the ocean. The sand, crashing of waves and a sparkling spectrum of blue. The ocean fascinates me in many ways and never looks the same. The ocean has a personality of its own; from low to high tide, calm waters to calamities of destruction, benefitting or working against a surfer's dream of perfect waves. There's magical sea creatures who live in the waters and coral reefs, which paint another spectrum of vivid hues. There's life at the ocean. Spending summers at the beach are moments I live for.
Summer is less than two weeks away. J has introduced me to 'Ocean' by John Butler Trio. I think my life has been changed. It's now one of my all time favourite songs. There's many versions of 'Ocean' by John Butler Trio and all of them are on the soundtrack to my life record. I've even made a playlist for the two 'Ocean's by John Butler Trio, including 'Ocean' by Barefoot and a few other inspiring songs. I just can't get enough of all the oceans.
Not knowing where it ends or if it keeps on going
An entire world beneath my body as I float
This is my paradise
This is all I really need
And I can't live without this feeling
Of the ocean around me
-The Ocean, Barefoot
Listen here.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Great photo! Have a nice weekend:)
Diana