For these next few days, I will try to keep telling myself jiayou. One explanation: finals. Four of them, too. On a happier note, I've started to think of happy things amidst study overload. Now the countdown to seven days starts. I am bursting with excitement. Because in exactly one week, I will be getting my invisalign off. Plus, I'm heading to Shanghai for the World Expo. Hurray! And now I've decided to write a wanderlist (similar to Sending Postcards)/wanderlust for all the things I will do one day and...after finals.
1. Compete in a snowboarding competition and/or learn to ride the half pipe.
2. Live in Australia and New Zealand at one point in my life.
3. Live in Hong Kong at one point in my life.
4. Learn to windsurf and start surfing again.
5. Visit Antarctica.
6. Experience an actual safari.
7. See Tibet.
8. Teach English in Asia.
9. Overcome snorkeling fears, explore the Great Barrier Reef.
10. Drive on the right side of the road in a country side.
11. Sing in the London Underground Tube for all the passerby.
12. Attend an art school/program for one summer.
13. Study abroad somewhere.
14. Rock and dance out at Coachella.
15. Brave a rain forest in the southern hemisphere.
16. Attempt long boarding.
17. Star gaze at the Sundance Film Festival.
18. Visit all the must see museums of the world.
19. Ride a horse. (I don't know how I've missed this. I've rode a donkey though)
20. Learn more about Darwin, evolution and go to Galapagos Island.