5.31.2010

Memorial Day Weekend



Happy holiday! Over the weekend, my mom and I claimed this gorgeous peony. Now I want to adorn my head with a large peony headband. I got my baby, Martin 000X1, a new addition to the family. Every time I pick up my Martin, I can never put it down. I should really name my first acoustic/more-than-amazing guitar. My mom and I watched Sex and the City 2. I'm ignoring the critics. I don't care what they say because I loved it and laughed a lot. Brooke Fraser herself tweeted me. I mused over works of fiction by Lewis Carroll and C.S. Lewis. I visited my grandparents' grave. The cemetery is never a cheerful place, but there was a peaceful feeling over the blue sky and fields of flowers. Our family had brunch in a jaded green themed room, where I came across this emerald chandelier. There was a jazz band playing in a little corner and the setting comparatively made me feel like I was on an episode of Gossip Girls. I don't really watch that show, but I was Blair for a few hours, just having a fancy brunch in the city.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

How great!
I've seen SATC2 too and I loved it..I wrote a post about it yesterday...I bet you would like it! Check it out when you have a chance:)