6.14.2010

Shanghai World Expo

World Expo Overview
1. I've never seen more people in my life, altogether in a crowd. Seriously.
2. Learned about previous Expos in the world.
3. The Expo site in Shanghai is literally 10 Disneyland's put together. It's that big!
4. Loved the architecture of each pavilion.
5. Enjoyed my three story hike at (Green) Hong Kong, where I rested my feet, met a local and talked until the park was closed.
It's literally been a month since I was in China. Here are a few photos from the World Expo.
Shanghai's electro lights
India. I want a green roof like this.
S. Korea. I liked all the colourful tiles.

China (my favourite and the grandest of all)

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love those photo...I agree..China-wow beautiful:)
Kisses darling

Emily said...

Those images are totally amazing and it seemed like such an awesome expierence. P.S. I love your header so creative!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

How cool, LOVE these pics!