9.22.2010

one word: love


photo via lovelife

Oh, vanilla bean frap ice cream...I love you. I love you Thursdays. I love you Fridays. I love you weekends. I love you sunny afternoons. I love you Ringo. I love you the-person-who-makes-me-happy. I love you hardwood floors. I love you Room 306. I love you homemade meals and desserts. I love you laundry detergent. I love you messages between friends over the airwaves. I love you real letters from real people. I love you friends and family around the world, at home and everywhere. I love all of you, really. Love love love.
All you need is love. I'm in love with life and I just can't hide it.

8 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is perfect....Its all about love! I so agree,sweetie
Kisses
Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

Jessie said...

ahh I think I need to remember all the lovely things I have in my life, sometimes it is too easy to concentrate on all the things that aren't so great.

and to answer your question.....
no, I don't know how to do web design at all! I just play around for it and do all the graphic design myself and hope that it displays a-ok!

oh and i think we do have a very similar taste in music, I have seen Joshua Radin live, Mumford, Laura Marling, John Mayer umm so many others. Music makes me happy! You should check out Boy + Bear + Megan Washington - both Aussie acts, they are AMAZING.

Oh and no stress about the photo, whenever you like send it through, no rush at all. Ph and thank you for the NZ tips too! Just need to find a few cheap flights

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

So perfect, I love this!

shopgirl said...

Very sweet!

Great post!
Rambles with Reese

Sofia said...

You put a smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Murk

Kiki said...

oh i have to thank you Sum for always exuding positivity on your posts.... youre contagious, girl!! hihi! :)

well....just keep on spreading L-O-V-E. :) this world would be a much better place to live in if everyone is in love and happy and peaceful and giving...dont ya think? x

shopgirl said...

I loved reading this! You put a smile on my face!

Thanks for sharing your love of life!

xoxo