11.13.2010

into the ocean {coming soon}


I've been searching, trying to find inspiration to write songs. And...I think I'm close to finishing a song! I have the lyrics, chords for the verse and the backbone of the song. Now I need instrumental accompaniments, a keyboard and drums.
I can't wait for how the rest is going to sound. Je suis très heureux!
Inspired by summers at the beach from the islands of Hawaii to the other side of the world in Australia and New Zealand.

Song influenced by: Jack Johnson, Donovan Frankenreiter, Mumford & Sons, Brooke Fraser, Noah and the Whale and Beirut.

2 comments:

Kimberline said...

I LOVE THIS SO SO SO SO MUCH. When I buy your album, can I get it autographed? ;)

Love you!!!

Kiki said...

i genuinely want to listen to your stuff.. :) congrats to you in advance.... x