2.28.2011

bonjour monsieur!


photo via weheartit
Some days, I am unafraid to talk to guys I kind of like and today was one of them. I said hello to the French-inspired Daft Punk guy, which then turned into a series of conversations. We talked of the past, present and future. We have a lot more in common than I imagined. I couldn't help but steal a few stares at him while he was or wasn't looking. Both of us sat across from each other for hours as we dazed blankly in numbers. He was a thoughtful and lovely gentleman and he even thanked me for saying hello to him. I'm glad I daringly said something, rather than nothing at all. For now, I'm dreaming and hoping to run into him more often and maybe a spark of happenstance could possibly occur between us. All I can say is...love.

No comments: