7.05.2009

Thanks a million!

Last week I turned nineteen!
I was overwhelmed by the many birthday wishes I received.
Thank you everyone who made me feel special on my birthday.
And I was not making my birthday a big deal at all.
So thank you again to all my wonderful friends! I can't say it enough, but I love you all!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
M, I love the sundress! You know how much I love bright colours. Can't wait to wear it on the beach and in the sun.
H, I loved Up! One of the happiest movies I've watched. I couldn't stop laughing.
Z, you know how much I heart Canada. Those Canadians! I'm enjoying all the facts and yes...still laughing. By the way, did you know they mention Peaches and the South Park Movie? I thought of you and AR.
AR, the 1960's Fashion Print is amazing! I can't get enough of it. I love these art & design books.
AT, thank you for the flowers and the movie! I think I'm going to make more trips to the planetarium now. Under the Sea 3D was awesome. The ocean is creepy and pretty at the same time. I learned so much. I had no idea sea creatures are strikingly similar to humans. That coral reefs are so colourful. The word: symbiosis. Sealions are probably my favourite creature in the sea besides turtles.
To my family, thank you! It's been one of my best birthdays yet.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: