12.07.2009

10 Things. The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award.

I received this award from Hermione at Mon Blog Totale. Thanks again, Hermione! You're supposed to list 10 things about yourself, then send this off to 5 other bloggers.

Here's my 10 things:

1. I like to keep lists of lots of things: from the boys I've liked, favourite architects, concerts I've been to, adventures in high school, countries I've visited and much more.
2. One day, I want to own a frozen yogurt machine. I'm highly addicted to Spoon Me.
3. If I could, I would spend an entire week exploring different museums in New York and London. I like learning new things and I also want to sketch a statue or a painting in an art museum.
4. I like to find inspiration through all kinds of people.
5. As much as I like winter, I would love to wear summer clothes all year round.
6. I'm more of a modern girl and will always be a modern girl, but I'm beginning to like vintage.
7. I obsess easily. I have many obsessions and too many to name on this list so I'll confess one of them, blue eyed blond boys.
8. If I had no plans and no obligations, I would spend a Saturday doing absolutely nothing, but catching up on and watching movies.
9. There was a time in my life when I ran on the cross country team and ran many miles a week. I run when I can, but I would like to bring that part of me back.
10. My new phrase is "what the cupcakes?!" I really like cupcakes, a lot.

Bloggers:
Evita Nuh at Jelly Jelly Beans
Mina & Alex at Sending Postcards

1 comment:

E said...

I love the name Spoon Me! Some companies can be so creative.