4.01.2011

i think it's time for sleep

...and on a short note, update or whatever you may call it...
Air New Zealand's briefings make me cry from laughing too hard. Absolutely love their sense of humor and creativity. I've learned that polka is from the Czech Republic and Afrikaans is a Dutch based language. I like learning and having a global perspective about the world I love. The other night, I had a late night poetry fest. More like a songwriter's call, soul searching for lyrics. Nevertheless, still fun. I've also been humming melodies for potential future songs and today, I found myself humming to made up lyrics over Charlie's cup of tea. I even wrote a video game script starring Charlie as the hero. What can I say? He's adorable in ways that make me want to write (even though he's more about numbers). Somedays like today, the universe seems self-assembled and somehow all the pieces fit together. Upon realizing this, I am more fully convinced that real people and real love exist.

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree! Real people and real love exist!!! Love that photo. Happy Monday, my dear

olivia said...

I love this post! So beautifully said.