9.10.2011

Melbourne, Australia {June 2011}

 Great Ocean Road: where I fell in love with lamingtons and The Twelve Apostles.
I want to live here.
Fitzroy Gardens: Cooks' Cottage. One of the grandest brick puzzle pieces.
Queen Victoria Market: a lively culture I will never forget.
I thought these bikes were really cool!
Federation Square
walking to the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV)
NGV: where I began to understand and learn from fashionistas.
The Forum: my favourite venue, ever. Where I saw Joshua Radin!
Melbourne Museum: where I studied artists' portfolios and the concept of real design.
 Rose Street Art Market: I wanted to take everything home with me. Thanks Jess at Truth.Be.Told for telling me about this place and being my guide to all things Australia!

Not pictured and noteworthy: Costco and Phillip Island's penguins!

Melbourne, I love you. Every year when I go to Australia, I fall even further in love with the Down Under. Someday, I want to move to this truly magical place.

No comments: